Sunday, October 14, 2007

S.H.R.M.Z.B

Wishing all my readers, family and friends a warmest greeting of Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Dan Batin... Please forgive my wrong doings and my wrong words... Hope you have a blessed and wondereful Eid Mubarak..

Celebrating raya back at home is much way better and it really made everyone happy... so for those who did not rcvd any greetings for me i do apologize... :)

take care and have a safe raya... will update soon :)



harder,better,faster, stronger

sincerly
M.Z

2 comments:

alyaa.p said...

din...

selamat hari raya maaf zahir & batin! hahah who knows we'll see each other again this time around randomly in gadong! :)

Steph said...

Hey din, Selamat Hari Raya..sorry this is like really late. Our raya thing wasnt the same without you!! Looks like I'll be balik-ing awal..haha