Friday, March 14, 2008

Its Freaking Hawt

Yesterday, it was my first time to ST. Kilda beach and Chapel Street. Thanx to Anton for accompanying.. We watched 10,000 B.C. at the Jam Factory (apparently its one of Melbourne/Chapel ST. Landmark). I didnt see any different with the shops in the city however the nightlife is totally different on this street. I still prefer the city rather than the suburbs.

For the past few days the weather was not promising. I'm pretty sure its the last days of summer and so i've heard that theres a heat-wave going on at Adelaide... its almost 40 degrees outside. Yes people do get dehydrated a lot. I cant believe its much more worst than Brunei hahahaha and Global Warming it is....

Last but not least a dedication to you.... I'm sorry for everything of what i've done... i may be not what i am... however i do make mistakes aswell.... i know i should have not avoid you and just confront to you... once again im really sorry... dedicate the song With You by Chris Brown to you......

No comments: