Thursday, May 15, 2008

I lost my effing notebook...

I lost my effing notebook..

yes my notebook.. NOT MY Personal Computer... (the librarian knows how to Joke..)

i think i misplaced it somewhere...but the last time i remember that I,Myself put in the notebook with other notes inside my bag and zip it up...

and yes in my uni years i only have one notebook.. which can fit all four subjects into one notebook..

Buku oh buku kembali lah ngakau kepada ku... Mahal inda jua mahal... Spirax with hard cover and its in black... Kalau org kan mencuri pun kenapa ia curi buku aku a2... hahahahaha... HMPF... My notes for reference is in there.....

HOW THIS?.... PAKAI APA TAH KU MENULIS NIE? im not gonna buy another book where my uni left for another 2classes for each subject... so i reckon back to my early uni weeks where i use scrap papers before i use a really notebook.... HELP ME... ok better start the 750 words briefing paper....

on other note.. HAPPY 3months to my beloved niece Khayra Zahra....

No comments: