Saturday, July 19, 2008

BWN-BNE-MEL

how i wish and would love to extend my stay in the wonderful rocking awesome bruland.. NOT!!! at least most of my friends are there.... :) would say thank you to each and every person who have been the greatest companion towards my stay in Bruland.... Till we meet again

Journey Back to BNE was all so rite... was on the B-CLass.. did not expect that crew can nervously fly.. i think my sadness of leaving Brunei overcome by the fact that i flew on the comfortableness of b-class and the lovely service.. :).. i spare myself a few days in BNE.. thank you to those who have been helping out with everythin... bringing me around, cooking and meeting up.. managed to meet a few old friends. managed only to go to Ceaser.. 'A-night'? how clubs in BNE can be nasty... :p no offence..I was given a room in the Royal on the park.. that room is such a lazy room.. missing the old days and the old people in melbourne.. it seems that i do not hve much friends in bne anymore as everyone are finishing and most have left...

now getting ready to go back to the lovely MELB... :)enjoy time is over and now is the time to chop things up...

No comments: