Friday, August 1, 2008

Apple or epel...



first all i would like to express my laughter before i type it out.. because ive been holding the laughter for the past few minutes... (Big Laugh)

ok this is how the story that relates to my laughter... my uni has new iMac and im really loving it.. and this shows that how the uni cares about Maclovers... hahahaha despite of my old ibook which has brought heaps of history to me...

lets get back to business

was preety much surfing the net as usual.. and there were three indian guys approaching the imacs next to me.. i do not want to say the 'k' word in this blog so that i dont sound racist and the fact that they are making a lot of noises and their distinctive smell makes it even worst... so theyve been trying to log on to the macs and somehow it forbid them to log in in the end.. they asked me how to log in.. and i told them as this new mac uses our log in id's to enter... they tried it again and yet it does not work.. so back to my headfones and got back to my feet... there i was gazing thro my left hand side.. and i was like what the eff are they doin.. one of them shut down the computer and he did not know how to switch the imac on.. and he was like searching thro the keyboard.. and press the gigantic apple logo hoping that a miracle happen.. and he checked the wires wthr its been plug or not.. nontheless usulnya kan melaha computer ah... hahahah i was like... trying to control my laughter.. matiwah nyangku... the fact that they try to push the apple logo.. hahahaha and one of them argued that wtf did u do to the imac.. (despite that they speaks in indian i do not and im not an expert in that language however the expression sounded like that.. thee...) and somehow they just left leaving the mac like that... :p

so what has been new.. still going crazee with the iphone... i have to pack my stuff up as i do wanna move out soon.... volunteered for RMIT Open Day... i wanna shop till i drop..

oh yeah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASMONROE... or i would say it's sasmonroe baby!!!

No comments: