Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Coming Soon........

Some people might aware that ive been offline these days.. and to those who didnt notice its allryte.. but is all good.. will try to avoid the MSN for the time being.... its EVIL!!!!!... and actually msn is not evil, the person behind the the computer is evil, it makes the persons isolates from the real world... thee... People, People its not long...only few days till im free.... for the rest of the time(iakah).... to those expect phone calls from me.. pajaling and everythin.. hehehee... and to those promises has to be kept and reminded and i would not remind those who made promises to me... :).. far enouf im craving for loads of foods.. hehehee....

sigh im so gonna miss Melbourne(more) & Brisbane... i bet the brisbanians and melbournians knows my version of the story.. THEY ALL HATRD Me for the news that i brought them... finally the big news alert YESTERDAY after weeks in melbourne.....i finally cook... its been awhile since i cook eigh... Manakan makan luar sja krjanya... I cant wait to write the articles that i really2 wanted to cover the agenda on.. i dunno my debut of the BB is out last month or not but i dun care i just need to claim my payment from them... and last nyte i askd stupid questions to mollies...

for the thoughts of me 'am i procrastinating?'... hahhahaaha and my nervous system are rising for next week agenda....i cant believe that i can do the whole thing in one week.......and its been awhile me doing it eigh....hmmm..... and the next thing is the weather in Melbourne will put you to sleep.... :)... is like all you do is sleep sleep sleep *yawn* i wanna go off to my bed but i have to push myself to do my work....finish it by then....

anyhoots HAVE A GO LISTENING to the Albums of Maroon5, Michael Buble, Faviq&Ridwan, Dua and Raul Midon - ITS ALL GOOD.... two thumbs up....

lastly do pray for me that it will be granted.. *cheers* and The good news is my nephew's out... cant wait to hold him on my arms.. *toodles*..

No comments: