Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It got me thinking...

Yes.... i've been eyeing on that particular stuff for ages now.. lets say a few weeks.. erm more or less a few days.. i really2 want it so bad.. i know this might sound crazy... but it so lawa... hmm.... and it really got me thinking.. hmmm.. i wish that c.c is approved before i leave... so that i could get it.. Please Please Please.. and last nyte tried attempt no. 3 online.. and yes the code no. of the stuff that i really wanted was 2024..... isnt that a sign for me to get it... HMpf..... and i want that cargo pants..... sigh.. why am i broke now?.. why not next week...... *hmmm....* THINKING....so please people spare me sumthin or try to make my mind out of the way... :D...and i cant wait to watch Shrek the third... and i cant wait to see Pinocchio trying to avoid telling lies in that movie.. :D... MOVIE DATE anyone?....

No comments: