Sunday, May 6, 2007

Its a Girl..

Congratulation to Kat and Abg Safar.. for the new born baby girl.. the dedication also goes to Kaymee & Aunty Vivianti.. may the new born baby girl brings more happiness towards the family... cheers...

Went to pay a short visit just now.., the baby is so cute, we were amused by the baby and kat telling us her stories... and it reminds me about my new born nephew.. cant wait to see him.. *sigh*.. from day to day my sis-in-law sent me his pictures.. and yes he is so chubby and cute..and he's growing so fast.. hopefully he'll be out from the hosp. soon by the time i got back.. hehe..

Last nyte received a called from my parents.. asking how i was and everything.. and my dad was being funny that he has spies here.. yea right.. and he replied back to me.. not only i can have informer in brunei.. that has to have one that around you as well... and he doesnt seems to like me being in brunei for so long.. but i told him that i'll be going jeddah.. ehhehee... went to the movies with the boys.. and after the movies was hilarious.. i think we're being drugged by the food.. i cant stop laughing neither do the boys.. hehehe.. and yes i can admit that i was addicted to this mario puzzle game over at Nintendo DS.. gosh is very addictive... i reckon im gonna buy it... hehehhee... and some askd.. hows my assignments goin?.. actually its gone bad.. im clueless.... and yes the weather make me stop thinkin and putting me to sleep.. hehehee.. cant wait to be back.. and will speak to all soon..

AND I MISS ALL OF YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR TESTIMONIALS... and to my beloved cuzns.. go to my crib this week keh.. and we are going to "jam" alot when i get back... i'll send you peeps the music notes and lyrics yeah.. Mission Jamming and Karaoke will be back...

so last but not least..
Love and Miss you people always..
M7d24

No comments: