Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Electives

yeapppie.... im doin electives next year.... YAY.... so i can pick any subject that i want and that really interest me... SO.... theres 5 electives that i can choose over the next 4 semesters thats if i did not F**KD up any of my core subjects, where that is highly unlikely to occur....(knock WOOD)... so i decided to go to the streamline of DESIGN/COMM/International Studies... so i think that next year 1st semester i would do either design/journalism/ID/media for my electives and then 2nd semester next year i would take International perspective Community Development which 08 will fall in the Philippines and 09 will be in Bangladesh.. so i decided to pick next year so i can go to FILO... yay..... 'MY PROGRAM COORDINATOR MADE US TO THINK ABOUT THE ELECTIVES'

and yeah i dunno, good dreams happens a lot lately, i hope there wiil be good outcome indeed.. =)....I saw my favorite and future car.. Lastnight i watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S season 10..... i cried again.. cant believe they end it.. i wanna watch more... i do miss F.R.I.E.N.D.S... HMPF....On the other hands relating to friends i heard a few of my friends are leaving the country (BRUNEI) for studies... thank you for telling me so that i wouldnt be the last to know.. Good luck and all the best in ur studies...:).. and to everyone who saw me on the Borneo bulletin.. thank you for your congratulatory msgs.. A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE BSSmelb committee members as well.....

cant wait for this movie at the end of RAMADHAN... go figure it out when....:)



Happy Fasting Everyone.. Keep Fit, healthy and strong.... and thank you for my loyal readers....and now im addicted to AIRFORCE1's, Ipod touch and Dita's and that cardigan....

miss ya

9 more....

Love not hate...

No comments: