Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Teachers Day

I would like to wish happy teachers day to all the teachers in brunei.. My sisters-in-laws and my friends who are a teacher (you know who you are) and all the teachers who have taught me from kindy to my upper secondary back in Brunei... A huge thank you for your support and help throught my education life without you i would not be here on where i m today..

A special dedication to my Big Brother if you are reading this... Get well and recover soon... patience is all you need.. and i tell you this no matter what they will always love you more than me :).... hopefully will see you soon.. MISS YA..

and yeah im stressed out with this effing scanner in my uni. they are effing not working... errrghhh... i need to scan the articles for my assignments so it does not consume paper.. Environmental Issues...

Library is still full of people despite its the mid sems... Assignments is still on going....

BSSMelb meetings have been great and entertaining... and last nyte had a movie session with the homies @ the crib... watched Die hard 4.0 again... now the effect and quality is better..

Missing MY PWC....

and cant wait to be back....

and SHOPPING

happy fasting...

rocking all good....

love not hate

No comments: