Thursday, September 27, 2007

What the fuss?

Watched australian tv show called 'summer heights high' this morning and fcuk its so troublesome and it made me gone loco.... hahahaha... man i suggest you should what that series.... it got me crazeeee.... its about three different personality acted by One person but at a different time... a teacher and two students... im preety sure you can youtube it bits and pieces... i got a regular update on my podcasts and now im just waiting for 'Chasers' updates (another oz creation)

i dunno whats the fuss is going on at rano's webbies.. people are trying to be me?.. and people think that was me creating all the crap on the chatterbox.. wtf... i will never do that...

and siti's blogs crack me up.. read it this morning.. and gurl!! u should win the voters blog.. so people go vote for her... :)

can i just continue with my assignments?.... uni starts next week.. cant wait for that one.... Roit!!!!!!

No comments: