Sunday, April 15, 2007

Circle Of Friends..

The Darthvader is in the house.. hmm..Darthvader yea right!!.. i really wanna be a darthvader tho its been one of my starwars character that i really want to be...ain't it cool..




Anyhoots speaking of circle of friends... hmm.. what can i say.. after i conclude every single drawing that i made.. i expect that my circle of friends are really complicated.. one or the other are connected to each other.. either via family, friends, good friends, best friends, brothership, and what ever you call 'em.. the prime example are my friendster.. every one is connected to each other.. via what relationship?.. UNKNOWN...when i drew out the friends list.. i see that its like a spider web but all the webs are all over the place and it is not linkin really well..
but when you come to think of it is good to know, lots of friends.. even tho.. you didnt update with them.. hey I'm pretty sure that every one's busy with their life's...but the one closest will be get updated more frequently.. hey once in a blue moon I'm able to update to those fews.... im sorry to a few who used to be close to me but now were not close... time are not compatible.. hopefully that theres no ignorance towards each other.. Life... its very complicated indeed...

I love my circle of friend eventho its complicated and im glad to know them and wish to catch up wif them soon.. they all rock and i do miss them once in a while...Thank you for everythin and i salute you....

So..................................... Clueless....

Updates...


Family Oriented Updates

My Brothers are and i.. are planning to do somethin big.. hehehee...cant wait to be back.... one of them is for our parents anniversaries which is a week's after hali's wedding.... and gosh.. i didnt expect that times flies that fast.. only a few week's a way till my return to the world of unexpected treasures.. my dad is planning to organise a musical symphony for the family.. and the football freeks cuzns are organising futsal tourney for the whole country.. m pretty sure that financial support will be obtain from my dad... hmm... havent heard from my mom for ages..what i heard she is currently buying "KAINS" for all the family.... and my adorable nephew is getting healthier and healthier but still in the hosp. tho., Big Bro is flying off tommorow... and The Gonna Get Married Soon Couples... are shooting their pre wedding photos tommorow.. and now they come to me to seek for advise... thee..

thats it for now... and to those i have to delete my Tagboard Again... due to some circumstances...

No comments: