Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ups and Downs..

Good Bye My Lover, Good Bye My friend,

*sigh* not much words left to be said................

Sorry for the lack of updates people, since saturday an unknown tag boarder spoilt my mood..

Im temporarily under the mode of not myself.. hopefully i'll be fine.. i shouldnt played that card the night before and now it actually happened... hmpf.. sigh... guess its fate... our hearts are together but your with sumone else... It always happen to me...

-=Updates=-

Been enjoying my holidays with two of my favourite people from Brisbane.. its all good.. went picnic - shisha - shopping - eat - coffee - chocolic - Krispy Kreme, They had fun.. we all have fun.. no harm indeed.. most of the time they cracked me up.. ketawa tah nganya... hopefully they can cheer up me for this few days.. Thanks to a few for being there.. u peeps rock.... all the conversation will be saved and locked.... i couldn say much.. guess im just gonna laze about and enjoy the rest of my holidays.. before my busy weeks comes.. thee.. and just wait for my recovery...

& lastly i cant wait for my return to the world of unexpected treasures....

No comments: