Friday, April 6, 2007

Watch Tickin

Yay... hola people.. so today's good friday.. didnt make any significance towards me.. anyhoots.. sorry i have not been updating myself yesterday.. been trying to make a holiday out of me.. hehehe but is all good... there are a few important task that i was doing yesterday.. firstly was the application (to make my heart goes at ease) if it was approved im happy if not better luck next tyme... then i was window shopping at DFO (i want that white levi's skinnies & the hood from industrie... and im planning to buy a few stuff from cotton-on kids..for my nephew.. they are really funky).. then went at Mollies and Kel's Crib to wait for Ren... They really cracked me up.... finally ren came down from Brisbane... yay... make the best out of you here in Melbourne...

It was nice spendin tyme with them last nyte.. and then went home and went out wif my friends.. txtd huds..to rsvp regarding tonight and yeah... so nuthin much tho. got home and woke up bright and shine this morning.. hehehe...

A must listened Artist:

This week feat.

KyLA from the Philippines....

She's Awesome.. her album was out late 2006 but i managed to hear it in april 2007.. hmpf... hehehe LAtest album from her - "Beautiful Days".. songs that may interest you.. "I wish i wasn't", "Doin Just Fine", "Without Me" and more...

No comments: