Sunday, April 29, 2007

Where'd you go?..

*Sigh*.. cant believe that times flies fast.. now we are about to reach the month of may in a day's time and next will be mid year... Great moments, i have gone through this month... Sweet, sad, happy, fun, exciting, depressed you name it... each and every of us need a moral support from everyone....

my sunday sucks today is so called "my recovery day" before the boring week starts hmm... however the start of my weekend was a good rocking fun... thank you all for being there..

up coming events next month which is hali's nikah... and the 63 unite once again b4 god knows when we will meet next.. hopefully meeting my pwc as-well back then.. from this blogging onwards i might be slightly busy with stuff... :)

to my family back home.. i wish that i could help out for this time's incident.. thee but thanks to my homeys they helped out.. thanks yea peeps.. and looking forward for Hali's wedding.. My nephew ekmal gets cuter and adorable from day to day... that boy are growing and very productive.. a smart baby boy indeed.. and to my cousin Wati congrats on ur wedding today... :)...

so what have been my climax of the week?.. hmm.. shopping it is.. hehehe..its just that my interest in white colors are just at the highest level... :)... anyways peeps my music player are updated with new songs... hope u enjoyed it.. and im sorry i couldnt place the title.. if you want to know the title just email or ctc me and tell me whats the no on the playlist.. :) cheers.. hope you all had a good weekend..

No comments: