Saturday, April 7, 2007

Why Do People Have Problems With Me?..

A blog is a way for you to express anythin what you wanted in your own and personal way and then being read by other groups of people within the society.

Hey, this is not a serious thing with using all the past, present tense of english.. hey, this is blogging.. then if you have a problem with it just face the deal then... I i have my own rights to use the types of words that i wanted.. m preety sure ive improved my english with all that i've done in Australia.. i don't think my Lecturer/Professors are blind with all what i have done.. im not boasting or anything.. im just saying that.. if my english is terrible why would they give me a high marks in all my assignments that i have done.. above distinctions.. and if i have a terrible english, i wouldnt go this far doing an all based assignments tasks for my uni life which concluded of thousands and thousands of words.....even longer than this blog..

if you are so scared whay leave a msg tag board... why dont you just approach me and face me and say it to my face......

Gosh Ne problema ba?...

No comments: