Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Turn It Up

"Turn it up"- turn your music up to the maximum...

was just kidding... you crazy.. you expect to destroy your ear-drums hmm.. thats bad... but anyway I'm really sorry for the lack of updates.. what i have been doin?.. erm been buzy.. NOT.. i can say im buzy... i guess.. its been ten days now eigh?.. did u like the music panel on your right?.. its gonna change soon tho the music listing.... hope you peeps didnt miss me and how you peeps doin?..*smack*..

Guess what.. IVE BEEN A SHOP ADDICT... what i bought today are just crazy.. bought a White Skinnies.. from somewhere that i dont even bother to tell where.. bcoz only 4 people knows where i bought it.. me, the cashier, and two of my friends.. hehehee... i like it..but it looks very fragile tho.. and didnt expect it to be that price for that pair of jeans... really worth it.. i bought a Write Ur Sudoku on ur shirt T-shirt... since i used to be an addict to this game called sudoku.. so i decided to buy it.. and two on my list will be the white Polo Ralph Lauren Hoodie's.. and a Grey Hoodie's..and guess what i bought my nephew Country Road's Hoodie's for babies.. ain't it cool.. and it looks so cute... :)

These days ive been craving for lots.. especially foods...from mee mamak to kuey teow goreng to roti kosong and yeah... Thank god,you can find everything here.. and guess what i found a new place which makes roti john.. hmm heaven.... hehehe.. and thanks to Kamy she found a Halal Mackers which has been open for the past 3 months..and i ate the quater pounder nyaman!!... FYI its on lygon st. tho..and i finished my latest episode of ugly betty that series is just so crazy..... didnt manage to update myself with Heroes and DpH so does House.. ive been craving to watch movies lately but didnt manage to.. hmm... what have i been doing finishin up my never ending assignments, shishaing.., eating, cuci-mata, msning, friendstering, and yeah... budaya lepak means cafe hopping....im keeping myself busy at the moment... and my fellow friends.. finally Im weeks away from my so called holiday... Yeappie..

adios amigos.. ttyl...

No comments: