Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rocking Beautiful

I cant wait for this pairs of sneakers to slip into my own feet.. its waiting and lying on top of my bed back in Brunei... thank you so much for buying me the Onitsuka Tiger pair of sneakers... hmm... patience is all i need..



next on my agenda is buying a pair of sunglasses made By "DITA", DITA eyewear’s range of high quality, high fashion vintage inspired sunglasses are created by lifelong friends Jeff Solorio & John Juniper who, after years of living the surfing and snowboarding lifestyle created DITA in 1996, based in Los Angeles... its a must have sunnies...im getting the sunnies with the version : "Decade" inclusicve with an 18k Gold...as appeared on lenny kravitz, Jay-Z and the price not too bad... more at http://www.dita.com/









Should i?..........................

No comments: