Friday, March 16, 2007

Congratulations

Congratulations to my 2nd brother, Hali.. for winning something from HSBC and made it to the Borneo Bulletin front page i guess.. i do not know what he wins tho. but yeah my mom told me last nyte hali won a million points.. he must be using his Credit Card overseas eigh hehehe... Cant wait for your so called wedding, and there are tons of invitation lists of your friends that wantd you to invite them...hahahha.. nowadys im seeing that people are just trying to be me... gosh cant believe it.. every move that i made people are trying badly to be like me.. the pictures, what i owns, nicks and nyeh.. dun wanna talk about it anymore.. you know who you are.. i have written about this agenda at my blog at friendster... but im livin happily... hahahah cant belive they are trying to be like me.. not to be perassan or anythin...but i can just sense it..

No comments: