Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mission Melbourne..

Hola... Peeps.. a few friends of mine and i.. are planning to make a huge possibilities and worthwhile doin it.. but it hasnt come to the peak point yet.... will be looking fwrd for it but hoping that it will happen this time...

oh yeah i had a hair cut today.. and i officially liked it.. and it really suits me.. and the hairdresser was very talented. he's from ecuador.. is very good indeed and the pricing not bad.. A$20... its worth cutting it.. and he clearly said that its been 5 years he cuts hair, he never cut like my style, u gave me the inspiration.. hahaha... and it does kinda look of old dinzy.. hehhe just visit my fs for the new look heheheh.. the revival i guess.. caught up with a few people today and yeah.... and the named says it all King Hairdressing

the rainy days in melbourne.. hmm how wonderful.. and btw my presentation with the group.. it went allryte for me.. and the others do like it.. they really do.. esp. my bit.. glad to hear that.. afterall its my first presentation in uni. life..... hmmm.. m worried about the next assignments.. analysing?.. hmm.. its due in a weeks time.. and i havent start any of it yet... cheers...

No comments: