Sunday, March 25, 2007

time confused..

So i went browsing yesterday.. on reality and internet.. was going through Onitsuka Tiger Shoes, CamCorders, and perfume..

Onitsuka Tiger Shoes... its a new line by asics its existed awhile ago and its currently the in-thing nowadays.. and the designs are just beautiful...




*isnt it BEAUTIFUL... i love the first one is just so outrageous...

the theme of back to the 1980's is back.. with all the oldies youngsters style of clothing you know what im talking about the v-neck and the tights and hunky looks.. its also the in-thing now.. thank god i brought the 1980's football shirt from Kota Ranger's.. is so match with it..

Camcorders.. Since everyone are so in-to the Photography everyone i knw including my brother are into it... why not im in to the videography area there i can only make movies, videoclips, advert and more.. i wanna buy the 3ccd panasonic.. m studying really well which one is good.. think my dad will buy this for me.. is for future investment.. or else i buy it for my dad buy im the one who uses it.. hahahaha.. so which one yeah?.. the professional one or the semi one..

so which one yeah.. hmm..


or



i'll give the verdict when i finished reading the specs for both of it....

Perfume..
Tried two latest perfume.. which is the RSVP by Kenneth Cole and the Zegna by E.Zegna.. verdict.. i prefer RSVP better.. so i told hali to grab it from Holland or Frankfurt.... so im preety sure its waiting for me..

so Jazz nite last nyte.. it was good.. didnt stay too long tho watchd a friend of myne performing.. they were really good.. then met a few bruneians.. Amal and Kel.. then met my school mates.. its a preety small world.. to amal and kel thanx for naguring me.. im amazed that u knew me.. hehehehe.. we'll catch up sometimes?....and someone said hi to me lastnyte.. hmm....

oh yeah the Daily Light Savings made me confused today.. hmpf dunno why.. have fun.......

nice chatting to a few people today... My Cuz co. Eish, Nois and Hadi..... i miss brunei.... hmm...my frens: Hadi, Asma, and Ren... hehehee.. i miss brisbane... hmpf...

No comments: