Thursday, March 15, 2007

Oh God...

The blogger seems to be not working last nyte... but ah well.. talking to syaza yesterday has been great.. "bah bali cia kacamata ah".. and to the other person....
you know how i really feel....

"So blame it on me then?... deleted your post about the msn bits? weird maybe the person are just trying to make me feel guilty.. cant you just apologize for it... it will do good...and you dunno what to talk to me? ask yourself...gosh issit that hard.. i talkd to you doesnt mean that what you've done to me i would forget... its not as simple as that.. but thank god i did captured the blog.. will post it as Jpeg soon its in the other computer.. at least im the one who started to talk to you.. gosh.. you are not the same person as i used to know.. but no matter what you knw what in return.. it never fades away... an apologise will do me good... argh... "-M7d24



mengapa? why? are lots of beautiful people in my uni.. hmmm... siuk wah cuci mata... last nyte was suppose to go salsa but my frens not up for it..maybe this weekend rnb... or karaoke.. refering to Jenawi's blog that ada Anuar Zain punya karaoke... so im preety sure i'll be belting that out..... and home made cookies really do me good... padahal masuk dalam microwave sja.. Aimi and Lina were buying the fact that i really baked the cookies.. hahaaha... u gurls rock and sorry bout the pasta last nyte i eat no prawn.. hehehe.. PUB and CLUB this week?..

thank god there's not much uni this week due to Public Holiday.. but did manage to attend my first tutorial for "sustainability of society and environment" after three week uni.. im preety laid back eigh.. next week is my fourth week meaning to say i have 9 weeks left or less...

No comments: