Friday, March 16, 2007

Karaoke...

As i mentioned earlier that im suppose to drop by at the social science students gathering and i did actually... but it was so dull until i have to text msg lina and aimi what theyr up to.. they gave me the idea of going karaoke.. yeah sure why not.. and we did actually.. called jenawi to ask him whearebouts are the karaoke place which supplies Anuar Zain's song... and he denies the fact of telling me.. hmm.. but the gurls chose the place so i just joined them.. met them at the used to be Nike town place but it was shut down after 8 years of running the business there... went down along bourke st. and waited for them.. Saw this performance by a human space robot for donation hahaha... and its a rocking peformance indeed.... went to so called kadai cina to buy some stuff

uncle speaking in chinese.. and there was i stood blankly infront of him... with my blank face and he askd me do you understand what i just talk to you... and i laughed and politely told him that uncle im not chinese and he laughed and laughed.. and i quickly ran away from him.. so all this time i ve been to his place that he tot i was chinese.. hmmm...

so back to my story of the karaoke thingy magigy.. went there.. its called the FM Karaoke and it actually runs by korean i guess.. and the waiter approach us.. before we enter we ask.. what songs do they offer... and he couldnt speak a proper english.. so he just pointed out the sign.. and we read it, it shows, Japanese, Korean, English, and Phillippines.. and we say to ourselves.. pinoy song haa.. and we laughed... and he told us that its $30 and hour and on a private room.. it was good lah.. had all the updated songs even paris hilton punya karaoke pun ada.... and i was laughing to myself.. what the hell.. hahaha.. i belted out You raise me up, One more chance, One in a million and one more song that i forgot.. bcause my parents called me during the karaoke session.... hmm... and the gurls had fun singing mary j blige, mariah carey, alicai keys and more.. when we are about to pay lina just realise that the waiter looks like rain.. and he blushes and smiled.. and he askd me did u guys have a good time.. yeah it was good.. and fun.. hehehe.. so whats tonite? clubbin?... hehehe.. i wanted to go to this rnb club badly.. doing my assignment dued next week.. wish me luck.. and thanks to a few fellow bloggers who would love to supply their links to me...

No comments: