Friday, March 23, 2007

Moving in…

So people.. moved to a new place.. sharing with another person, A Malaysian guy doing Medicine.. last nyte was my last nyte with Aimi and Lina.. I miss them so much.. they crack me up.. it was good living with them over 2 weeks.. but anyhoots this new place is nearby aswell in the city close to uni. And yeah everythin is preety convenient and oklah for me.. cant wait to get my own place next year and the car that jared wanted to buy in oz. Now im in the process of summing up my assignments and hand in after my blogging.. these are the books that guided me towards my first task assignments for Discovering policy.. anyhoots...




Current Affairs In Brunei..
His Majesty Named his Grandson YTMPM Abdul Muntaqim.. Congrats to His Majesty, Crown Prince and P.A Sarah..(the baby looks adorable) *photo courtesy of HMYusof...




To: my PWC.. I sent u a msg did u rcv it? miss ya...

Yesterday went for a chocofee at Max Brenner with my Australian Born South African fren, shes in my course, same class and tutorials.. she needs my accompany as she do not want to go home early during the peak hours.

In one of my lecture my lecturer told the Pisces born students that you do not have to attend lectures anymore as you pisces tend to dream away and space out during lectures.. which I have to agree to that but shes saying it in a serious way and we do need to go to lecturers.... During one of my workshop its City Walk.. thank god my lecturer remembered my name. and had fun looking at the Paris side of Melbourne which Is on the west side of Collins St. and it’s the earliest settlement of people… there the branded goods are there.. You name it you got it.. and it’s a designers place… from Louis Vutton, Prada, Gucci, Versace, D&G and More… then the east side of Collins St. is the New York of Melbourne…then we went to the downside of Melbourne where the homeless people are and the drugs users where the amount of Heroin’s are being used and the needles syringe.. and the Urban Seed are the groups of people who looks after them. It Was a tiring day….

Events:

Jazz Night

Cant wait for jazz night… its an indo invent, an indonesian friend of mine is performing tomorrow night so good luck on that… looking forward for it… its tommorow nite..




Perfume:

Prada..

The New Prada Perfume Prada pour homme…. Its really awesome and sleeks smell.. suited Fashionista and perfume addicts.. in other words… The perfume tells it all.. good for dates, events, dinner & not for everyday use….




Next thing on my lists.. is I WANNA GO SHOPPING…. And I hated hali for being in brunei in a few days time..

No comments: