Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Regenerate

Generating myself to a large organisation of blogging... Transformation from a Frenster Blog to a Multi Big Bucks (kidding) - a multi-user famous blog.... i have to say this im gonna create my own website soon enof when i have pratically nothin to do... i have to link this blog wif my friendster blog as there used to be my daily rhytm... anyhoots... this is a testing mode of using blogger.. anyways.. people might say im laid back in doing this... i would say - so what gitu loh.. laginya kamu ada masala ama gue yah.. ( translation indo-english it will be.. so what if im laid back.. do you have a problem with me?..)

My previous blog can be covered from the links to your right.......
*this blog is under the supervision and still in lead of perfection.....

No comments: