Friday, March 23, 2007

It's Raining

Hmm.. rainy days outside.... such a wonderful day.. and i was shocked that brunei and melbourne rained at the same time.. but this morning it was too freaking hot.. gosh.. and the wind is too strong.. sampai kan terabang wah usulnya... and yesh the sand got to my eyes.. luncheon with Imung and his friends.. there i met more indonesian's.. they crack me up.. hahahaa.. byk persamaan deh jokes nya... bedanya aja versinya.. hhehee.. then imung ask to accompany him to his house in the suburbs to pick a few stuff then back to the city.. and yesh first time going on the train in the city of melbourne and yesh theres only 1 zone so u do not need to pay much.. hehehe.. the train was preety big than the one in brisbane and the suburbs are OK.. but theres a few classical houses... that caught my eyes and its beautiful... cant wait for tommorow nite to mingle with other indo.. yay.. and yes i grabbed Dosai tadi.. missing eating wif my parents... hmm... nyaman.. but brunei's better... hmmm cant wait to go back...

My PWC I MISS YOU...


see what i did when i was bored.... and missing someone..

No comments: