Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Declined...

*shy*.. argh.. its really awfull tadi.. i was swiping all my cards from Eftpos to Master Card to Visa.. and it was Declined.. Declined.. Declined.. hmm.. i was like.. hmm. and blank for a mo. thank god i found cash on my wallet.. (thats the emergency money)... what the hell.. this couldnt happen to me.. i reckon the machine something wrong.. technologies these days.. hmm.. got home after my one hour lecture... did my presentation for tommorow.. and finito.. hopefully is fine.. and chatted wif syaza... and shocked that everyone coming down to Melbourne this easter... and i wanna go back brunei hmpf.. PWC.. i wanna go back..hmpf... eventho for a week holiday... hmpf.. but cant wait for may.. is next week is April and Next month is May.. yay... times fly fasts and works piling up.. Now i have to read 37 pages of article over 1 night.. hmpf... for my next assignments... and make debate analysis on both of them... got to work on that but now off for a nap... :)

No comments: