Monday, August 20, 2007

Actually.....

yest. i felt that i lost my voice....i think i did.. even today im not feeling really well... my head was twisting around.... arrgghhh...at least i go to my classes... Been taking 3 tablets of paracetemol for the past 36 hours... at 12 hours each... hmmm... Class today..there were like 30% students turn up for the lecture and tute's.. i reckon peoples sick... hahahha some said due to the change of SEASON... tia karang... however i think that im buying the fact that the virus cause by the change of season... *peas*.... got a call from mum and dad in the morning.. sja tanya kabar... and I wanna go shopping.... the stuff that i wanna buy has been going on through out the day.... its on my mind... :).... My tutor gave us a joke saying that just think of pacman on ur mind and let it eat the virus... hahahaha... APAKAN...

miss ya...gtg and do my assignments... Chao...

No comments: