Thursday, August 2, 2007

Same Girl...

Juli passed by and along came Augustus....

Weather in melbies is so freakin cold and unpredictable... The cold wind.. My Gawt!! kan trabang sja inda... Been spending time with my Homeys and the ago-go girls.... Thank you people for being there....

Assignments piling up not due up until 2-3weeks time.. Laid back on my readings... and my first week of uni which equals to the 3 week of uni turns out to be better than i expected actually i didnt miss much on the classes..

In Melbourne.. people do missd me everywhere.. Course mates, Shop owners, friends, friends of a friend.. and much more... These days, Fs and any kind of friendship thingy magigy on the web are sucky.. those owners are trying to compete with one another... N i personally just get to view hali's wedding photo after two months.. If people do keep track on me.. i was in bru 2 f***ng munths.... hwever its all good.. get to babysit my nephew more than i expected... hehehee..

I dunno whether i could manage this blog like before.. we'll see.. but overall thank you for being a loyal reader.. theres a few stuff on my mind will bring up that on the next agenda..

Oh yeah before i say my last words.. the Birthday Babys.. Lots of 'em this month.. Siti had hers yesterday and Cuzco,Faizal is having his todays.. listings: of birthday peeops on top of my head are: Huda, Hady, Shady, Kaymee, Zul.. Cuzco,Musa shoutout to all of em and the others who's birthday's comming up in august HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE AUGUSTUS BABY
... the leo's

Adios amigos.. Chalos...
*rocking the hood with the song SAME GIRL - By R.Kelly & Usher

No comments: