Tuesday, August 14, 2007

it never fades away...

arrrgghhhhhh... switch on my msn.. and kaymee's personal msg.. who wants to watch SOCCEROOS VS ARGENTINA SEPT.11, I WANT.... I want i want... despite that i do not know that the match is being postponed to Sept.11, i tot it passed by already.. hmpf.. i really wanna watch it.. i think i deserve a day off during that 11th september.. after a long week of assignments... Siapa mau belanja the ticket?... hehehheheh

Im suppose to finish up my assignments, how ever my mind doesnt work since last nyte... was hoping to wake up early but nope slept in... im guessing is Sunny outside... and i guess i wann get back to my assignments then.. and good luck to me as im facing my lecturer later.... and lastly i wanna go shopping... buy new jeans.... lawa!!!!.....

chao...

p.s. thanx for being a loyal reader...

No comments: