Sunday, August 12, 2007

Open day.....

RMIT is opening its University on other campuses today for the public to have a brief view of the uni. i was just browsing through a few stalls in the city campus.. met my lecturer and didnt make any effort to talk to her as she was busy.. however i was on my way to the library and wrap myself up with books.. how dis.. im half way through my assignment due tuesday.... thank god.. at least i have something done... but anyhoots...

been loving this song "Apologise" for the past few months and i just saw the video clip today on YouTube....



its rocking awesome... u better love it.. :p... hheheehh i wanna go back home.... sigh...not home home but home home... BRUNEI... im sick of S.T.U.D.Y.I.N.G... sigh.... not so long not so long... ENjoy the video....

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASHADI....

No comments: