Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Push it to the limit....

So..... hmmm... maximizing my hours of studies nowadays... sort of... Group works are piling up... INTERVIEWS and Essays.... hmmm... and theres one thing that i need to do... talk to my lecturer regarding one thing... spoke to Nin the secretary bout this.. she said im scared to see my lecturer.... Hmm... iakah?... Please give me guidance...

Ive been limiting my self almost to everything.... However one last thing that i really need.... another pair of jeans and sunnies... what u reckon.... and i need to shop for Raya.... Im two months away from Raya... and during the eid - Exams in Brunei?... am i looking forward for it?... some of you know whats the exam... a few dont... so to those who knew just hush2.... :)...

need to get back to my readings.... im too sleepy for too read...

talk to you all soon.....

chalos..

No comments: