Friday, August 10, 2007

New Equation

Chocolate + Coconut Milk = makes my stomach grumpy!!!!


I think is the mix of chocolate and Nasi Lemak (contains lots of coconut milk).. blaming it in on that idea of Chocolate with coconut milk does not blend in together... *sigh*.. Thanks to the ago-ago girls for saving my life... and Syaz the brownies are good...BROWNIES + Whip Creme/Ice Cream = Heaven......

Another new equations

Tutorials = Fun..


I dunno why i have not been involving myself in the tutorials particularly been shutting my mouth up... Not involving in the discussion in everythin.. particularly i'd space out or thinking on the topic...

and in the lecture theater this morning, Lecturer Blabing on todays agenda 25mins, 15 mins to watch a scene from a movie, and 5-10 minutes stood still and watched the student walk of the lecture hall.. then he pointed out one of the mate who stayed and told him to leave... like there are 150++ more people in the lecture room...

In my course, everyone knows me i guesss they even giveme nicknames... Din the fashionista, the rich guy, the generous, friendly, and they only know 1 bruneian in that course and im not an Australian born (as most are) and i was like i dont even know their names... people introduce themselves to me... hmm.. weird....

My Blog = Boring


Sorry that my blog is tooo boring.. its more words nowadays.. i havent update my musiq playlist... i havent post any pictures jus yet... if i have extra features thats equals to time, then ill update it...

and lastly

My Life = Bored to death (at the time being


ive been forgetting stuff lately... luckly its at Kaym's Crib left my keys & wallet.. if not... hmm.. the last time was at Kadai Cina - Emeralds,Brisbane... and someone were totally mad towards me when that person knows bout it..

Reminiscing of the past have occured to me last few days, my mistakes, my loved ones and yeah.. hmmm........

I am very secretive person.. i know stories bout tons and thousands of people but none knows bout me... only bits and pieces... hmm... its just the way i was....

I am hungry!!!!... looking forward to tonight....

Nights my fellow readers... and thank you for being a loyal reader....
(do u want chatbox or shout box email me if u want it...)

chalos adios..


p/s: i miss a lot of people.. you knw who you are esp: pwc.. and my nephew..

No comments: