Friday, August 17, 2007

Follow My Lead...

Just so you know ive been using this phrase "Follow My Lead" on my msn and my fs.. Due to loving this song from 50cent ft. Robin Thicke - Follow My Lead... its catchy, classy and amusing song...

Yesterday.... i found 5 cover version of 'Umbrella', John West, Mandy Moore, Marie Digby, Swivel and Scott Simmons... everything are acoustic not the rnb/hiphop kind of thing... i like the first 3 names mentioned of the cover versions.... My econ's assignments no respond... :)....

My fellow readers... im guessing uve seen the poster i created below?.... hehehhe so im pushing and begging u readers out there to tell ALL Fellow Bruneians in Melbourne no matter who you are do come to this gathering....

chao... having coffee with the boys now.. update more later...

No comments: