Saturday, August 4, 2007

Destination Unknown...

this song is stuck in my head...

thank god they played my request last nyte at House Music....
had good time indeed...first time debut of "Impacto" last nite.. My gangs were there and thank you for being there.. and Anatomy nite? a good out come & happening indeed... and Thursday night I won playing poker.... i was winning at first then loosing all along and den winning as I made 3 poker players bankrupt in one go... and the Last battle was between me and Siti.. Jangan Marah siti... i won..... neways... before then had dinner with Karen.. thanx ya nice catching up wif u... good luck with the motor course..

Im updated with my entourage series.... and to something that i dun want to mention "im not the loser who lost you" i think its the other way round.. (SMILE)

and i have no idea and clue how much i miss my nephew......A Lot i can say...

nights

No comments: